GV programs and services would not be possible without the generosity of our donors whose donations have enabled us to double our programs and services and offer new programs such as volunteer medical assistance. Here’s how you can help!
Give to the Georgetown Village General Fund
Your gift to the General Fund will support our ever increasing calendar of services and activities aimed at better serving our members and the community, including subsidized memberships for those with limited means.
• Rides for medical appointments, groceries, and GV events more than doubled
• IT services grew by more than 30%
• Volunteers and staff fulfilled 1,100 service requests
• At home assistance increased eightfold
GV celebrates its volunteers who provided 2,200 volunteer hours of service
There are easy ways to donate to the General Fund including:
- Gifts of cash or securities
- A gift from your IRA. Individuals over age 70 ½ may direct tax-free lifetime transfers of up to $100,000 a year from their IRA directly to GV and/or other charitable organizations. Such amounts qualify as required minimum distributions, are not includable in your gross income, and are not tax deductible.
Thank You for Making Your Gift Now!
To donate by check: Please make out your check to Georgetown Village and mail to:
P.O. Box 3563
Washington, DC 20027
To donate a gift of stock or from your IRA, please call the office at 202-999-8988.
To give online, click the Donate Now Button below and insert the amount you wish to give with your credit card information and let us know how you would like to be acknowledged.
Georgetown Village is an IRS designated 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Tax ID #80-0641867.